Position : Mechanical Engineer
Location : IL
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, another core engineering discipline or a closely related engineering field of study and some related work experience in the relevant field.
Job Responsibilities: :
Research, Identify and assess the value of various data sources and products available in the market
- Execute engineering projects specifically to improve the design of product and manage product portfolio more efficiently.
- Perform Gap Assessment on product related files to identify the major gaps and close them with necessary/supporting data.
- Perform Requirements Analysis to create different level of product requirements (User needs/Intended Uses, System/Functional requirements, Labeling requirements).
- Communicate with external contract manufacturers and suppliers for the samples to perform functional testing of the product.
- Manage and upload protocols, data packages and final reports on Teamcenter and route workflows.
- Conduct Verification Analysis and complete the verification of drafted product requirements with appropriate rationale and evidences.
- Involve in change control management as a change owner to improve product quality and achieve regulatory compliance on Trackwise (QMS software platform).
- Create and update the Bill of materials.
- Maintain and update Product requirements to increase the quality and efficiency using IBM Rational DOORS (Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System) requirements management tool.
- Review, draft and modify product specifications, material specifications, packaging/component drawings.
- Conduct DFMEA and other product risk management techniques to reduce risk of process and product failures.
- Organize data and prepare design documentation for the design technical reviews with various cross-functional team members.
Email id and address to contact: email@example.com, 1605 S Main St, Suite#112, Milpitas, CA-95035. Call: 510-771-9226