Position : Network Engineer
Location : CO
Job Type : Full Time
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or a closely related technical field of study
- Design, migrate, operate, maintain and administer a Global Data Communications Network.
- Configure and deploy Cisco Firewalls, design and implement Palo Alto firewall platform.
- Create access control policies and rules on firewalls.
- Perform network monitoring, risk analysis, protecting data and systems from attacks.
- Provide network troubleshooting assistance and maintenance of network hardware and software.
- Engineer and configure Virtual Server, Pools, iRules, Profiles, Persistence, and monitor on F5 LTM and GTM.
- Configure DNS Server, DNS Entries, DNS and DHCP Maintenance and Support.
- Design and support various WAN technologies such as MPLS, Metro-Ethernet, Wave, Internet, and SDWAN. Implementation of QoS policies.
- Implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, Cisco Identify Services Engine (ISE), NAC (ForeScout).
- Implement, configure and maintain routers, switches, specialized gateways, Network taps, and Out of Band devices.
Email id and address to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 1613 S Main St, Suite#104, Milpitas, CA-95035. Call: 510-626-9503