Position : Quality Engineer
Location : Scottsdale, AZ
A Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering, or a closely related, technical field of study, as well as some experience in the industry.
Job Responsibilities: :
Research, Identify and assess the value of various data sources and products available in the market
- Create and Perform Process Validation (IQ, OQ & PQ) and test method validation activities to meet regulatory requirements. Summarize test results and draw conclusions in validation reports. Evaluate production equipment.
- Evaluate production equipment.
- Design and conduct experiments for process optimization and/or improvement.
- Appropriately document experiment plans and results, including protocol writing and reports for the Hybrid Microelectronic Assemblies.
- Perform Gap assessments on the Process Validation protocols and reports for assessing gaps, document remediation.
- Understand the risk, impact on the product manufacturing.
- Write and update the Process Risk Assessment reports for Hybrid Microelectronic Assemblies.
- Implementing various product and process improvement methodologies (e.g. Six sigma and Lean Manufacturing).
Email id and address to contact: email@example.com, 1605 S Main St, Suite#112, Milpitas, CA-95035. Call: 510-771-9226